1. A. beach B. pea C. bean
2. A.watch B. wash C. watches
3. A. kite B. ride C. read
4. A. please B. plane C. play
5. A. woman B. women C. man
6. A. lamp B. lemon C. lemonade
7. A. shirt B. sock C. skirt
8. A. basketball B. baseball C. badminton
9. A. talk B. tell C. take
10. A. wall B. water C. what
1. A. I’m eight. B. I’m a boy. C. I’m singing。
2. A. I like playing. B. I like playing basketball. C. I like mangoes。
3. A. She’s sleeping. B. He’s sleeping. C. The pen is yellow。
4. A. There are four. B. There is a pen. C. They are green。
5. A. Thank you! B. No, I don’t. C. Yes, I can。
eat write tall
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. Look! She is milk。
A. drink B. drinking C. drinks
2. I like table tennis.
A. play B. playing C. go
3. Your pen is red, mine is green。
A. and B. to C. but
4. —How old is your father? —
A. a boy B. She’s 35. C. He’s 35。
5. I a beautiful girl。
A. is B. are C. am
6. —How many are there? —There are three.
A. girl B. book C. boys
7. Do you like ?
A. swim B. swiming C. swimming
8. Today is Day, Ben gets up very early。
A. Children’s B. Children C. children’s
9. I sing, but I can’t 。
A. can, sing B. can, dancing C. can, dance
10. I four pencils.
A. am B. have C. has
11. —Happy birthday, Peter! —
A. Thank you! B. Happy birthday! C. That’s OK。
12. —Do you like black? —Yes, .
A. I am B. I do C. I don’t
13. —What is she ? —She is reading a book.
A. do B. doing c. does
14. Dad! They my friends!
A. is B. am C. are
15. It’s a nice day, it?
A. Yes B. No C. isn’t
16. —Can I ask you a question? —
A. Tha’s OK. B. Yes, please! C. I’m sorry。
17. What books do you like ?
A. read B. reads C. reading
18. —How do you turtle? —T-u-r-t-l-e。
A. draw B. write C. spell
19. What beautiful cake!
A. an B. the C. a
20. —Who’s your favorite person? —
A. Dog B. My mother C. Colour
1.—What w you like? —I would like a burger。
2. —How are you? —I’m fine, thank y !
3. She is my best f 。
4. —What’s your favorite s ? —I like playing badminton。
5. There i a teacher in the classroom。
1. friend, your, who’s, best
2. they, kicking, a ball, are
3. what, Li Tong, is, doing
4. do, you, what colour, like
5. can, she, fly, kite, a
1. What’s your name? A. Yes, I can。
2. What can you see? B. It’s green。
3. Can you swim? C. My name is Tom。
4. Do they like bananas? D. He is 13。
5. How old is Peter? E. Yes, they do。
6. Which colour do you like best? F. May is playing tennis。
7. Who is playing tennis? G. The girls are dancing。
8. What colour is the tree? H. I often watch TV。
9. What are the girls doing? I. I like purple best。
10. What do you often do on Children’s Day? J. I can see a bird。
This is a picture of Jim’s bedroom. It is not a nice room but it’s big. A football is under his chair. His desk is behind the door and it’s brown. We can see some books on the desk. His math books are in his school bag. The bag is on the wall。
1. Where is his football? It’ 。
A. under the chair B. on the chair C. behind the door
2. Whose bedroom is this? It’s 。
A. Jim’s B. Tom’s C. Tim’s
3. What colour is his desk? It’s 。
A. white B. yellow C. brown
4. Where are the math books? They’re 。
A. under the picture B. in the classroom C. in the school bag
5. Which one is TRUE? 。
A. Jim’s bedroom is small.
B. Jim’s bedroom is big.
C. Jim’s bedroom is nice。
Hello! I’m Mary. I’m eleven years old. My last name is Grace. I’m an English student. I have a Chinese teacher. Her name is Jiang Hong. Her telephone is 218-9176. My phone number is 766-3725. I like yellow, but I don’t like blue。
1. How old is Mary?
A. 11 B. 12 C. 13
2. Mary doesn’t like_______。
A. blue B. yellow C. white
3. What’s Mary’s last name?
A. Mary B. Grace C. I don’t know
4. What’s the telephone number of Mary’s teacher?
A. 281-3725 B. 766-9176 C. 281-9176
5. Is Mary a Chinese student?
A. No, she isn’t. B. Yes, she is. C. Yes, it is。
Look, this is my best friend。